The Handymen - The Call The Handymen - The Call

I love the faces and the style of comedy, really funny stuff man, keep it up :)

Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1 Bite Sized Horror Vol. 1

You guys did a great job!

The animation is really well done and the sound design is pretty good too, I especially like the sound of the monsters closing their eyes one by one.

My only gripes are that two of the short stories, 2 and 4, are a bit similar and I think the third story could have been explored a little bit more.

The black and white style reminds me of the movie 'Fear[s] of the Dark' as well. Looking forward to the next volumes and where you take them!

LinkTCOne responds:

All valid points, after a while these two sentence story things get very similar! Thanks for the feedback!

Ladies of the Night Ladies of the Night

Such an awesome art style! Great voice acting as well and you characterised each character really well :D The lack of music just adds to the creepiness. Great work man!!

noiserover responds:

Thanks!

The Black Walk The Black Walk

Great atmosphere on this track, especially the ending section. Can't wait for the new ep :)

Mobile Mobile

This sounds great man! I love those drum rhythms, great job :D

Guns Blazing Guns Blazing

Heavy stuff dude. Love the sound of the guitar and that backing synth. You nailed the Sonic style and still brought some of your own personality in it. Great Job!

KillaMaaki responds:

Thanks :)

Vincent Vincent

Man, I love this sooo much, thanks again deathink + I'm glad you liked the animation :)

experimento#22 experimento#22

Good stuff man, real creepy design

Jason Goes to Hell Jason Goes to Hell

I love your style, nice work